"Evenings at the Cabaret Weimar," a series on Jewish life in Germany between the world wars, concludes with a talk by theologian and religious studies scholar Claire Sufrin on philosopher Martin Buber.
Registration is now open for the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) prep express session, an intensive, weeklong summer course offered by UNC Asheville.
The Reuter Singers will offer performances on Friday and Saturday May 1 and 2, bringing the good vibes of The Beach Boys and The Beatles with hits like Help Me Rhonda, I Get Around, Love is All You Need, A Hard Day’s Night and more.
Submit your announcement about UNC Asheville events, people and programs here. Announcements will be reviewed and posted by date received. Read more about Announcement guidelines
- Summer Hours for Dining Services Summer dining hours begin June 2 for Highsmith University Union and June 8 for Brown Hall. Posted:
- Donning of the Stoles Ceremony The Donning of the Stoles ceremony for those students graduating in Spring 2015 will be held on... Posted:
- Bone Marrow Registration Drive The UNC Asheville Student-Athlete Advisory Committee would like to extend an invitation to you to... Posted:
- "A Farewell to Arms" at Carol Belk Theatre April 22-25 Ernest Hemingway's "A Farewell To Arms," adapted, directed and acted by UNC... Posted:
- Igor Roussanoff to Open Costume Exhibition in Moscow The international exhibition, "Costume at the Turn of the Century 1990-2015," at the... Posted:
- Veteran Students' Graduation Celebration is May 5 UNC Asheville's Office of Transition and Parent Programs cordially invites you to attend our... Posted: