Dana Cuff, professor of architecture and founder of cityLAB at University of California, Los Angeles, will present, "Projecting the Urban: Humanists and Designers in Collaboration," at 6 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 16.
Gretchen Meyers will describe her investigations into the participation of ancient Etruscan women in sacred rituals when she presents Weaving as Worship: Reconstructing Ritual at the Etruscan Site of Poggio Colla, at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 12.
Registration is now open for the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) prep classes offered by UNC Asheville. Classes will meet on the UNC Asheville campus.
Submit your announcement about UNC Asheville events, people and programs here. Announcements will be reviewed and posted by date received. Read more about Announcement guidelines
- Laurel Taylor Publishes "Proceedings of Artisans and Craft in Ancient Etruria" Laurel Taylor, lecturer in Classics and Art, has recently published "Proceedings of Artisans... Posted:
- Blood Drive at Highsmith Feb 3-4 The Red Cross will be collecting blood donations from 11 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday,... Posted:
- Mission Health Information Session Learn about Mission Health's BIG(GER) Aim, and full-time job opportunities with WNC's... Posted:
- Asheville's Black Mountain College Museum + Arts Center Exhibit UNC Asheville Professor of Philosophy Brian E. Butler and alumna Rachael Inch curated a special... Posted:
- All Tickets for Henry Louis Gates Jr. Have Been Distributed There was an overwhelming and immediate response to the announcement of ticket availability and all... Posted:
- Professor of Political Science Ken Betsalel publishes editorial in Journal of Public Scholarship in Higher Education Ken Betsalel, professor of political science, recently published an editorial, "Hannah Arendt... Posted: