Wiley Cash, the New York Times bestselling author and writer-in-residence at UNC Asheville, will present a workshop for aspiring writers, "Pitch Perfect: The Art of the Business of Writing," from 2-4 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 5 on the UNC Asheville campus.
Leigh Ann Henion, the New York Times best-selling author of Phenomenal: A Hesitant Adventurer’s Search for Wonder in the Natural World, will be the next to read and discuss her works as part of UNC Asheville’s 2016-17 Visiting Writer Series.
Martin Rosenbluth, a North Carolina-based immigration rights attorney will give a talk, "Refugees in Crisis: From Texas to Turkey, at 4 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 27, at UNC Asheville’s Karpen Hall, in the Laurel Forum. This is a free event, open to everyone.
Submit your announcement about UNC Asheville events, people and programs here. Announcements will be reviewed and posted by date received. Read more about Announcement guidelines
- Fire Prevention Month at UNC Asheville October has been designated as National Fire Prevention Month. Nationally, public safety... Posted:
- Asheville Downs Gardner-Webb in Five at Home
- Bulldogs Travel to Face Presbyterian in Final Road Match
- Bulldogs Picked Atop Preseason Poll; Major, Knuckles Earn All-Conference Honors
- Asheville Welcomes Gardner-Webb to the Justice Center Tuesday Evening
- Asheville Adds Three Members in Thirteenth Hall of Fame Class