UNC Asheville’s North Carolina Center for Health & Wellness (NCCHW) today announced that it has been awarded a federal grant through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Christine Perich, president and CEO of New Belgium Brewing Company will be the keynote speaker when UNC Asheville’s Leadership Asheville holds its annual luncheon at noon on Wednesday, Oct. 7, in the Renaissance Asheville Hotel.
The Writers at Home fall series continues with readings by contributors to the new issue of "The Great Smokies Review," the online literary magazine published by UNC Asheville's Great Smokies Writing Program.
Submit your announcement about UNC Asheville events, people and programs here. Announcements will be reviewed and posted by date received. Read more about Announcement guidelines
- UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy Open House is Oct. 12 Explore careers in pharmacy and learn how to make yourself a competitive candidate for pharmacy... Posted:
- Thursday Brown Bag Talk: "The Technological Tsunami: Revisiting the Push/Pull Debate" The next Library Brown Bag Talk will take place from noon-1 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 8, in Ramsey... Posted:
- South Asheville Cemetery Workday this Saturday, October 10 The South Asheville Cemetery, located in Asheville's Kenilworth neighborhood, served as a... Posted:
- Susan Bean of Leadership Asheville and Three Alumni Make the "40 Under 40" Susan Bean, program manager of UNC Asheville's Leadership Asheville program, and three alumni... Posted:
- BooFest 2015 The UNC Asheville Athletics Department and Student Athlete Advisory Committee will host its annual... Posted:
- Award-Winning Student Entrepreneurs Launch “PRO(TECH)T” Business To Combat Sexual Assault UNC Asheville students Madison Eddings and Ben Eisdorfer have moved forward with their business... Posted: