UNC Asheville will offer a year-long examination of the period in German history preceding the Holocaust – known as the Weimar Era – when Jews in Germany experienced a cultural renaissance between the end of World War I and Hitler’s rise.
The sixth annual ReVIEWING Black Mountain College conference, focusing on writers associated with the college and their influence, will take place September 26-28 at UNC Asheville’s Reuter Center, home of the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
The following students have been named to UNC Asheville's Summer 2014 Chancellor's List and Dean's List. They are listed by their state and hometown.
Submit your announcement about UNC Asheville events, people and programs here. Announcements will be reviewed and posted by date received. Read more about Announcement guidelines
- Memorial Service for Robbie Coin The family of student Robbie Coin has announced plans for his memorial. It will be held at 12:30 p.... Posted:
- International Photo Contest with $250 award Each year the Study Abroad office hosts an International Photo Contest where students, faculty and... Posted:
- Mission Health System Internship Event Mission Health Systems is joining us on campus September 25 to recruit juniors and seniors for... Posted:
- Art Department Well Represented at N.C. Museum of Art Exhibition Works by Tamie Beldue, associate professor of art, and alumnus Jason Watson are part of the "... Posted:
- A presentation on Cherokee language analysis and instruction Dr. Barbara Duncan will give a presentation on Thursday, September 18, at 10 am in New Hall 014,... Posted:
- Simulcast of "An Evening With Thomas Piketty" The UNC Asheville Economics Department presents "An Evening with Thomas Piketty,"... Posted: