Authors participating in UNC Asheville's Great Smokies Writing Program will read their work developed as part of the prose master class in the next installment of the "Writers at Home" series.
Dana Cuff, professor of architecture and founder of cityLAB at University of California, Los Angeles, will present, "Projecting the Urban: Humanists and Designers in Collaboration," at 6 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 16.
Gretchen Meyers will describe her investigations into the participation of ancient Etruscan women in sacred rituals when she presents Weaving as Worship: Reconstructing Ritual at the Etruscan Site of Poggio Colla, at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 12.
Submit your announcement about UNC Asheville events, people and programs here. Announcements will be reviewed and posted by date received. Read more about Announcement guidelines
- New Community Engagement Database The Key Center is excited to share a new engagement tool. Posted:
- Lori Horvitz Publishes Collection of Memoir Essays Lori Horvitz, professor of literature and language and director of women, gender and sexuality... Posted:
- Laurel Taylor Publishes "Proceedings of Artisans and Craft in Ancient Etruria" Laurel Taylor, lecturer in Classics and Art, has recently published "Proceedings of Artisans... Posted:
- Blood Drive at Highsmith Feb 3-4 The Red Cross will be collecting blood donations from 11 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday,... Posted:
- Mission Health Information Session Learn about Mission Health's BIG(GER) Aim, and full-time job opportunities with WNC's... Posted:
- Asheville's Black Mountain College Museum + Arts Center Exhibit UNC Asheville Professor of Philosophy Brian E. Butler and alumna Rachael Inch curated a special... Posted: