The Big South Conference had a League-record 19 athletic programs among those honored Wednesday by the NCAA with Public Recognition Awards for their latest Academic Progress Rate (APR) scores.
A few days remain before the May 29th application deadline for Leadership Asheville, the region’s foremost community leadership development organization since 1982.
Thanks to grants from the Burt’s Bees Greater Good Foundation and the Blue Ridge National Heritage Area Partnership, planting has begun in UNC Asheville’s new native pollinator meadow, and campus is abuzz with plans.
Submit your announcement about UNC Asheville events, people and programs here. Announcements will be reviewed and posted by date received. Read more about Announcement guidelines
- Flags Will Be Lowered on Memorial Day As a sign of honor and respect for the sacrifices of our armed services personnel, Governor Pat... Posted:
- Brian Butler to Lead Panel at Black Mountain College Museum + Arts Center Exhibit on Ray Johnson Brian Butler, UNC Asheville's Thomas Howarton Distinguished Professor, will moderate a... Posted:
- Recognition for Distinguished Staff Distinguished Staff Award nominations are accepted on an ongoing basis Posted:
- UNC Presidential Search Survey and May 26 Input Session Information UNC Asheville will serve as one of four locations for a regional input session for the UNC... Posted:
- Reuter Center Singers Perform at Asheville-Buncombe Annual Memorial Day Concert and Ceremony The Reuter Center Singers, billed as "Asheville's premier choral group," will... Posted:
- Student Recreation Center Closed beginning May 11 We will be closing the multipurpose courts, indoor track and racquetball courts of the Student... Posted: