Professor and scholar of Jewish history Michael Brenner will present "Why Weimar?" at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 30 in UNC Asheville's Reuter Center.
The UhaulCarShare program is now offered on the UNC Asheville campus, with two vehicles available to reserve at an hourly or daily rate by students, faculty, staff and visitors to campus.
UNC Asheville will welcome 645 new first-year students to campus – the largest freshman class in a decade – on Friday, Aug. 15.
Submit your announcement about UNC Asheville events, people and programs here. Announcements will be reviewed and posted by date received. Read more about Announcement guidelines
- Fulbright Program Information Session Set for Friday An information session for students interested in the U.S. Student Fulbright Program will be held... Posted:
- Men's Soccer Faces Charlotte Wednesday at Carolina Day The UNC Asheville men’s soccer team is back in action Wednesday, Aug. 20, when the Bulldogs play... Posted:
- Red Cross Blood Drive on Campus American Red Cross will host a blood drive on campus, from 11 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on Thursday, August 21... Posted:
- Chancellor Ponder to Appear on Public Television UNC-TV statewide public television will feature an interview with Chancellor Anne Ponder on "... Posted:
- Office Relocations Several offices can be found in new locations this semester. Posted:
- TheatreUNCA Auditions Announced Auditions for TheatreUNCA's fall productions begin on August 20, and are open to UNC Asheville... Posted: